


Yesterday we went to Great Falls Park, an awesome National Park that's about 25 min. from our apartment. Hatcher walked her around and we got pretty pictures showing off the view. It was so beautiful and SO FUN, and we got to drive by these multi-million dollar mansions on the trip. These houses seriously are competing with the White House on the huge/magnificent scale. We toured the neighborhood and Hatcher said, "Isn't it crazy that most of those houses probably house only 2 or 3 people?!"
Another thing...those bloggers out there, how do you insert the caption under your pictures so it's centered and looks pretty? All this html code pops up and gives me nightmares.
We watched the premiere of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice last night and loved every minute of it!! Wohoo!



8 comments:
I love to look at the pictures in your blogs!
I don't know how to center and caption..I think it just happens by default.
BTW - about kennys, I REALLY like that place and thats where I want to develop all the wedding pictures. I already got a bunch of 8X10's for frames around the apartment.
That park looks incredible! The pics. of little Nessa are so cute! Thank you so much for the new cds. The pictures are awesome! You were definitely meant to be a photographer! I miss you! Love you!
gorgeous pics! of course i'm not surprised! as for centering..when you edit your posts, are you in HTML mode or like just the easy one where you click on the icon to add a picture, link, etc? i do the easy mode, so after i add the pic i just type the text under the pic, highlight it, and click the center alignment button. does that make sense?
Thank you Julia!
Omigosh, I didn't realize there was an "easy" edit tab. I've been posting on the "edit html" tab. Thank you, thank you for saving me.
Vanessa is so cute! What beautiful pictures! Virginia looks beautiful. I bet you guys are having quite the adventure.
Jordan is enjoying law school. He just can't wait to be done. I am so glad there is a way for us to keep in touch.
Those views are awsome. Our family will have to visit there soon. I love what you did to the pic with Vanessa holding Dan's hand.
As for Grey's and Private Practice, Love them!!!
okay great pics, now time for an update ;)
Thanks you guys! I'm glad you like the pics...I had a photographer from my favorite photographer list give me a hard time about my "peek-a-boo" picture of Vanessa! So, I'm trying to be better.
Post a Comment