We had a blast last week for spring break. I took so many pictures it's crazy. I don't want to rush through them, so I'll post them on another blog. We went to Charlottesville and Philadelphia, and Laura's for Easter. Laura (aunt "La La") watched Chick when we went to Philadelphia. She had so much fun with all the kids, especially "Ray Ray" and "Baby (Andrew)." Laura loaded a ton of cute pictures (since Laura's an amazing blogger you have to scroll down a little) of the kids playing. That's the best part of having her watch Chick, I get tons of beautiful pics of her with her cousins.
Those parents out there - does having a child make you realize how you talk? Some of the stuff Chick says makes me laugh and think, "I didn't realize how much I say that until she repeats it back to me every time I say it." Chick is on a "Ohhh maaaan" kick. Apparently either I say that a lot, or aunt La La taught it to her over the weekend.

(Mommy enters room and opens large window) Chick: "Huh....what's going on.....who's there??"

Mommy: "EEErrrrrAAArrhrhhh Chick!!!" (while I'm jumping up and down)

Chick: "Ma Ma, is this the right angle?"

Mommy: "You're doing great, now I want to see a relaxed, natural pose"

Mommy: "Now I'd like to see a 'thoughtful' pose please...."

Chick: "Ma Ma, NO!!! UUUUPPPP!!"

Chick: "Uhh...."

Chick: "Pleeeeeezzzz"


Chick: "Weeeeee!!"
8 comments:
Andrea,
Sooo cute! I miss Nessa. I love it when you post crib pictures of her. Mason says "ummm" all the time. I guess Wynn and I both have poor grammar and start every sentence with um. Because now he says it before anything he says. So I know what you're talking about.
So cute! I love how much she plays with little action figures!!!!
Andrea--I have an adorable picture of Vanessa playing with a Little People at my house. Kimberly was spinning the little kids around, and Nessa thought she'd do the same thing with her toy. Too cute! I need to make you a whole disk!!
I love the crib pics, too. After I gave my crib away, I realized that I only had crib pics of Kimberly--none of the others! I love all of the personality pics you caught of Nessa.
And, finally, I have to comment on your title and opening paragraph. My kids are now old enough that they complain about all the pics I take. SOMEDAY THEY WILL BE HAPPY!! ;)
These pictures are so good! Vanessa is so cute! I love her poses!
Andrea e-mail me!! I would email you but don't have your address. Anyway I have some questions to ask you!!
ahh i just want to squeeze her. sooo cute!!! i love the ones where you wrote "is this the right angle" and the "thoughtful pose". gosh she and gracie will have so much fun playing together...in two months!!! woohoo!! can't wait to hear about your spring break adventures.
That is so cute to see the little progression and all of her cute faces. Now if you woke me up... I would not be a happy camper,but it looks like Vanessa likes to see her mommy!! Her hair is getting so long. :)
I guess it would help if you had my address huh?? hillary_322@hotmail.com
Post a Comment