Okay, I told myself I'd wait...but I couldn't! I am just so excited to finally get to upload all these images I've had on my camera for months!!!
Halloween Pictures! This was the best Halloween EVERRRRR!!! FIRST, Halloween parade and trick or treating at Chick's aunt Whitney and Nana's school!
Chick was SO PUMPED there was another Aurora, they were inseperable.

Then we made it to This is the Place Park!
For a beeeaaaauuuuttiful fall train ride on top of the valley!
If you've never been, you gotta go. They do pony rides, trick or treating in the cabins, story telling, doll making, crafts, petting zoo, and a candy canon (except....watch out for candy that has caught on fire...)
Chick's aunt Tina (right) works there, and Whitney came along too!
Chick is SUCH an animal lover it's not even funny. I love seeing her in petting zoos!

After This is the Place Park we went trick or treating with Chick's cousins! We even had a Halloween party afterwards.
Best consignment find last year, 2 DISNEY STORE like new princess dresses, $10 each...retails $40

Hatcher was a Gtown med student and I was a genie/hippie
3 comments:
What cute pictures! I've been waiting to see all the fun things that you have done! You got home just in time for the fun snow storm! I hope you survived!! I'm sure its nice to be home but to quiet!
How fun! Don't you love Utah in October. That is one thing I miss about Utah all the fun holiday happenings. Please tell me you guys are leaning toward DALLAS!!!! TEXAS< TEXAS, TEXAS!!!!
Okay, Chick's darling smile in that first picture is PRECIOUS! And I have always want to go to This is the Place park...looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment