Birdie's "newborn" pictures have been a long time coming since I was recovering from my c-section and because she was difficult to work with. She poops every 2 seconds (she has pooped on EVERY prop I own, lol) which put a big damper on any shoot I started with her. And then she grew out of her beautiful sleepy premie stage and into a very awake and cranky baby stage. ANYWAYS, I've been trying forever to get a picture with her laying on her tummy with her head upright so I could put it on her announcement. I finally got it today...but who is this chubby baby in this photo?! This couldn't be my sweet little premie! It's definitely not going on the announcement since she looks so grown up, so I thought I'd share it here. Both hats were made by my mom!
Here's a shot of her as a newborn around 2 weeks...
And here she is today, as an almost 2 month old! I can't believe how much she's grown!
13 comments:
I can't get over these pictures!!! She is so dang cute! I can't wait to meet her! Are you guys coming for Christmas?! Oh and I have a feeling I will be making a trip to Pennsylvania when we finally have a baby for you to take pictures! I'm already planning on it. Haha We miss you guys! Tell Chick hi for us!
Ahh! Both pictures are AMAZING! I seriously wish I had a newborn I could play around with. Just for pictures. I would send them back happily after pictures were done. LOL!
PS--I love that girl! I can't wait to see all of you again soon!
so freaking adorable!! i need you to take some family photos of us after the winter season comes to an end. would you be available?! miss you girly.
Oh my goodness, so cute! I wish I could get you to come and get pictures of my baby when she comes! I love those poses. She is ADORABLE!
Stop it right now! She is darling. I can't even handle it. I love her so much and I have got to see her soon!
I am LOVING those hats. Your mom is AMAZING!
Wow Andrea I LOVE these pictures!!! Julie and I were just staring at them and talking about how cute Birdie is last night, she looks so sweet and the they're just beautiful shots:)
So gorgous! You are so amazing and Birdie is stinkin cute!
Oh my goodness these pictures are perfect..gorgeous..I think some of my favorites you've ever done..and how great that they are of your beautiful daughter. The hats are so darling too..I just love these pictures!
Ok, I am dying over that second picture!!!!! She is just the cutest little girl in the world. I just want to snuggle her.
I'm in love!
She's BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE those hats your mom made, she did an amazing job and you did an amazing job photographing your little Angel. Haha Kash was a premie and looked like that when he came out, he was huge!
OH MY GOODNESS SHE IS SO ADORABLE!!
sooo beautiful!
Post a Comment