Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Can't Believe She Likes Swim Class

Hatcher has been taking Chick to swim class for a few weeks on Monday evenings. It's a special thing just the two of them do, and Chick looks forward to it all week. I finally went with them because I wanted to take pictures of them and see what the class is like..... Hatcher REALLY pushes her to not be scared and do whatever the instructor asks her to...but that means he has to literally push her often times.

It wasn't all screams - there were lots of giggles and smiles, but I just laughed the next day when she asked me if she could go to swim class tonight. She will do ANYTHING to get to play with her daddy.

Photobucket
Her friend is in the class and they are so cute together! And sorry about the nose picking, I just had to show you what she does when she notices I'm taking pictures of her.

Photobucket
She LOVED it when the instructor helped her with her "reach and pulls"

Photobucket
Daddy making her put her head back into the water.

Photobucket
Her being defiant about jumping into the pool (Hatcher ended up pulling her in a couple times)

Photobucket
Isn't this cute?! They have them floating on noodles. Of course Hatcher tried to make as much space as possible between him and her. I was hyperventilating on the side of the pool. ; )

10 comments:

Becca J said...

I love the bathing suit! :) The pictures are so cute - what personality chick has to "pick her nose" when you take her picture. She seems like a fun little girl! :)

Jessica said...

SOOOOO cute!! I wish I could find something like that around here. I would Daddy to finally take her to something.

Littleshortstacks said...

Bravo on the super cute bathing suit! I'm jealous that she and Jack get to go together. It seems like yesterday our three kids were spending tons of time together playing. Those were the days!

The Cowleys said...

Wow! That is impressive. Kamrie wears a life jacked AND a tube and STILL cries if we leave her alone. And I love her swimsuit! Darling.

Justin and Lindsey Neumann said...

That is so sweet that she loves her daddy daughter time so much. I'm SOO glad you put the picture of her picking her nose!! Hahaha Love it

Tiffany said...

I can't wait till John has something that him and Landon can do together! I love the one with her with the instructor helping her swim. The water looks so cool.

Julia said...

Oh what a fun thing for them to do together! She looks darling, as always. LOVE the second to last picture. Bring her to Texas..we have lots of pools. ;)

Hilllary Howland said...

Love the leopard suit! Have you herd of the swim lesson where the just throw the kids in ant teach them to roll t their back for air?? I have herd wonderful things about it. Don't know if I could do it. And as far as the nose picking at least you get to see her face!! Isabelle just avoids the camera altogether. How are things?? You guys are almost at the end!!!!! :) LUCKY!

Susan said...

Okay, seriously - she is so stinkin' cute! I miss you guys terribly!

taryn said...

are you kidding me with that bathing suit?! I am dying! where can I get it in Reese's size!