I was downloading old family home videos from January and February this year, and came across these two clips. It was during Hatcher's surgery rotation so he was working long hours. You can tell I got bored during those two months because I made A LOT of family home videos. I would set up the camera and just record me & Chick playing.
Both of these clips we were just playing and he came home unexpectedly. You can see how much this girl loves her daddy!
P.S. The hiding thing has totally become a tradition.
9 comments:
I love the enthusiasm in her voice! She's never said MY name like that....
you're right, it made me smile :)
Oh gosh. That totally made me laugh! I can't imagine how great that makes Dan feel:)
These clips made my day
Ian, Gracie, and I all watched that together and of course we were smiling. :) Really cute.
That is so fun. I'm in the process of unloading 2 years off our video camera. I'm so glad we have recorded so much!! It goes to fast!
SO CUTE!!! I miss that sweet little one :) Love you Andrea!
So cute! I think Jocelyn and chick are twins. She does the exact same thing including the hiding! That's crazy!
What great clips!! And it looks like you guys had so much fun with the Francis' and Smurf!! We wish we could have been there with you. I think we're visiting my parents for Christmas this year, so we'll definitely come down and see you if you're there!!
Post a Comment