Sunday, August 29, 2010

Belly, Aunt Tina, Hershey, Amish, & Safari!

Big news! I'm driving down to Arlington today and staying until Tuesday!!!! I can't wait for a big visit with everyone! Clear your calendars!

(Another) Photo Disclaimer: Most of these photos were taken with Tina's point & shoot. Some were taken with my cam...hopefully you can tell the difference.

Here's my belly at 33 1/2 weeks!
Photobucket
Surprisingly I LOST 10 pounds this last month. It's tough looking so good. My doctors are ALWAYS hassling me cuz I am so skinny (it's SOOOO annoying!!). My maternity clothes are just falling off me...I don't know what I'm going to do this last month of my pregnancy if I keep losing weight like this!

Photobucket
Aunt Tina left all the crazy fun she is having at college and came help play with Chick since I've been pretty much laying around all the time! It was so nice to see Chick so happy and busy with Tina here.

Photobucket
One of our fav spots...King Cone! It serves all the Hershey ice cream and my favorite ice cream spot EVERRRRR!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tina took her to Hershey Park a couple of times!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I ventured out for a big Lancaster trip. It was SO NICE to go!

Photobucket
At Kettle Village they have a free petting zoo & outdoor music.

Photobucket
We did a free pretzel factory tour and twisted our own pretzels.

Photobucket
We stopped at the best "locals off road" bakery and got a ton of goodies & played with this cat...

Photobucket
Chick with some sweet Mennonite girls selling items on the side of the road. It was SO HOT outside, I can't believe they were out in the direct sun!

Photobucket
The grand finale of Tina's trip was our $5 "safari" at Lake Tobias. A well known spot for locals, but not tourists. They drive you around hundreds of acres of land where the "wild life" roam and they let the kids pet & feed them!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Chick was SO HAPPY that her daddy was there and I'm glad I caught that little hug on the lower right.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lake Tobias also has a zoo & petting zoo and we LOVED them both. I highly recommend this stop!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This camel in the petting zoo really wanted to kiss Tina!!

Photobucket
Chick was SO HAPPY in the petting zoo...they let you touch & play with the animals and babies all you wanted so she was in heaven.

Photobucket
We tried to get a family pic but the goats came attacking us for food. Can you tell my belly was wiggling in this pic?

Photobucket
Okay, so the 1st pic I may have edited a little to make it more flattering.....I actually haven't lost 10 pounds. And thank goodness, I have a feeling this baby is going to be quite the healthy "little" girl. ; )

13 comments:

Abby said...

Duuuude. It's probably a good thing I don't know how to edit photos like that...or every photo of myself would be "skinnified." I'm not vain or anything. You look great, though (in your un-photoshopped picture, of course)!

That IS funny we were in Lancaster at the same time. We didn't get anything at the bakery b/c we had just come from the big Bird-in-Hand market and they pretty much had the same stuff. Did you go there? I loved that place.

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

Ok so a few things. You haven't tried Brusters yet, and we might need to take a trip one afternoon and I'll use my 35.
Second I am laughing so hard at the photo shopping. Not that you aren't the most breath taking pregnant woman ever and I loathe you for it, but I was like: "Wow her arms are skinny. I've never noticed that before."
Three: Can you edit me in all my pictures to look like that?
Last: I am a little scared of those goats they always seem to want to eat my clothes. Liam won't go in there unless he is on somebody's shoulders.
See you soon Chicka! Have fun and don't go into labor!

Jessica said...

Not much difference between those pics! I hope I look as good as you next time around!

Jennelle said...

Andrea, I am so glad that picture is not really you!!! You look so much healthier and prego in the real picture. I almost picked up my phone and called you to tell you to start eating and fatten that baby up!!! You are so funny. You look amazing! I can't wait to meet future V3 roomie at our V3 reunion! Love you!

AmbertheGreat said...

You look great!!! Sounds like you are having so much fun, chick is getting so big, what a cutie!

Julia said...

Oh Andrea you are the best. haha. At first Becca was like, "She looks like an Ethiopian pregnant woman!" Then we got a good laugh out of the last pic. You are so funny.

And you know I'm SO JEALOUS of the trip to Lancaster!! Find out all the great spots so we can go!

Chick looks so stinking happy and adorable in all the pictures. Love that girl.

Gel said...

It looks like you are having a fun time there! I wished I lived in DC still so you could take my family pictures! How are you feeling? Are you on bed rest is that why your sister-in law came out? I hope you're feeling well.

Cristina said...

haha this made me laugh! but seriously you look SO good! such a cute little pregnant momma :)

The Hatches said...

Ok, so even in the unedited picture you look GREAT! I can't believe how soon your little one will be here...so crazy! Miss you guys, your pictures always make me want to head to Hershey, it seems like such a fun place in addition to just seeing you guys period:)

Unknown said...

Honey, either way, if I could now look as good as you do at 33wks, I would be happy! Hope everything is going well!!!

kodyandsabrina said...

Haha.. you still look so skinny and beautiful! I miss you girl! I can't believe that this babes is coming so soon.

Justin and Lindsey Neumann said...

You look so beautiful... in both pictures but especially the real one. I love your gorgeous hair!

Lauren said...

Andrea, I must have you! Baby Blair needs your expertise in capturing her tiny little features.

Taryn said you just delivered, congratulations! Please put me on your schedule next time you're in Utah - I'm serious! Hope you are well and enjoying your new little one.