Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Daniel and Wohoo! We Have the Internet!

I'm so glad that we FINALLY got our internet in our new apartment.  I felt completely out of touch with the world.  And it came in perfect time for me to post a Happy Birthday message for Hatcher!  It's his birthday today!

Happy Birthday to the coolest husband & father ever.  He is so sweet and so fun to be with!  And he's such a hard worker.  He EVEN knows how to coach pregnant women through labor in Spanish!  "Empurra!!"  I love him like crazy and I love that my baby looks just like him. ; )

My amazing sister, Laura, took our family pictures last week and here's my favorite from the session.  But there's tons more that I want to share.  Now that I finally have our internet I gotta catch up on my posts!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And how is the apartment, you ask?  We love it.  We're almost completely moved in now.  At first it was a little rough around the edges because we had a glass beer bottle smashed against our patio door....a random man unlocked my door when Hatcher wasn't home and then saw me and RAN...I freak out every time a kid tries to open my patio door (thinking its another strange man trying to get in)...the hornets nest in my storage room....  It was all redeemed when I did laundry in the laundry mat right outside my front door.  I got to do FOUR loads at the SAME TIME!!  It was pretty much the happiest day of my life.  Seriously....FOUR loads!! AHH!!  I will take pictures tomorrow and post them so everyone can see the place.

7 comments:

Lollidale Farm said...

I can't wait to come down and see your new place! I am glad you guys are enjoying despite the rough start. Yay for having the internet back! What a great birthday present! Oh, and pretty cool picture!! I was so excited to get OURS today and add a fun little header to my blog. I'm not telling Dale that I used a walking picture!!

Julia said...

oh wow...scary stories. but glad it was redeemed with the laundry episode. :) i'm so glad you're in your new place, finally. GORGEOUS picture!! and happy birthday to dan!

Jessica said...

Hello supermodel silhouette! You are too skinny. It's because you don't have me to bring all those cookies to girls night!j/k. Freaky about the man! I would have peed my pants!

Happy Birthday Dan!

Katie Muir said...

Happy Birthday to Dan!! And your family picture looks awesome. We miss you guys and are happy to hear that you are settled in to your new apartment!

Alisha Haight said...

Welcome to your new place! We have laundry in our place too, and I do a ton of loads. But it isn't as convenient as my front door. It is CLEAR down on the 3rd level:( I like that family photo a lot. YOu look so thin and healthy.

Sunny said...

Where is this new place?

Andrea Hatch said...

Hi Sunny!! We just moved over to Courthouse. : )