Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our Family Pictures!

My super talented sister Laura took our family pictures in exchange for me taking theirs.  It was so fun working together and we got tons of amazing shots of both families.  You would never guess by her work that Laura "officially" started her business just this year (although she's been taking amazing pictures for much longer than that).  I wish I had learned as fast as she has!! 

Check out her blog here and leave her a comment if you like our pics. : )

I LOVE YOU LAURA!

P.S. My friend Carley posted some seriously cute pictures of my baby Chick on her blog.  You have to scroll down to the park pictures.  It's so sad to admit that I actually have not been taking pictures of my family lately!  I'm so glad other people are helping me. ; )

6 comments:

Lollidale Farm said...

Love you too! You guys are amazing! You may be my little sister, but I learn from you all the time!

Jessica F. said...

Great pictures! You guys look awesome!

Cardon & Whitney said...

LOVE THEM! What a beautiful family you got there. Looks like that photo talent runs in the family alright!

Jessica said...

Andrea, you are a HOT mama!!! Love those pics, you're fam is so cute!

Ashley McNair said...

They turned out so cute! The one of Vanessa and the yellow window is adorable.

Julia said...

woah, i LOVE those pictures. you are so hot as always. what a beautiful family.