skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I told you we packed in a lot of fun!
Here's Christmas day pictures! First of all, it's helpful to know that Chick still have nicknamed herself "Baby." When we ask her what her name is she answers "Chick," but in daily conversation she usually refers to herself as "Baby."
Christmas morning we were at the Hatches and when we told Chick that she could open "her present" then she searched under the tree until she found the cutest tiny present and claimed it. "Baby's Pesent, Baby's Pesent, MY PESENT!!!!!" It was actually a present to my father in law, Mark, but he let her open it.
So she tears off the wrapping paper and yells out happily "Baby's box, Baby's box!!!!!!!!!" and holds it snugly to her tummy like it was the coolest thing ever. We told her to open the box to find the present inside....but there was actually just a note explaining to Mark that his present was in the mail. Chick thought it was simply the most amazing thing in the world.
"WOOOOOOOOWWWW, BABY PAPERRRRR!!"
Well, good thing we didn't get her a toy since what really makes her happy is paper.
There she is picking out Mark's present
Great Gma and Gpa Hatch stopped by and she loved wearing Gpa Hatch's hat.....
And uh.....I have no idea where she got that binky....my 2 and a half year old doesn't still use a newborn binky!!........... Ok, maybe she does... But just at nighttime.......well, actually just for nighttime and naps....and I guess also in the car if she's grumpy.....and around the house if she can reach it from outside her crib.................we're taking baby steps. ; )
Chick loves her uncles because they are so playful with her. Dave wasn't letting her have a candy until she told him what color it was.
She was playing with Michael but from my angle I couldn't get him in the shot : (
Mommy & Daddy's present to Chick....PINPESS JAMMIES!!!!!
She is SO OBSESSED with princesses. She makes everything into a wand and turns me into a princess. She yells out "BIBIDI BOBIDI BOO! MAMA, YOU'RE A PRINCESS!!" at all the perfect moments when we're in public. It's even better when she starts screaming, "Bibidi Bobidi Boo, you're a witch!!........BEEE AAA WIIIITCH, MAMA!!!" *Sigh*
Hatcher took Chick in my mom's spa and Chick caught a shark.
This is my favorite picture of Hatcher & Chick in a long time. These two are my world and make me, and each other, so happy.
I just love her little lips!
P.S. Surgery rotation is hard.
P.P.S I miss my husband.
7 comments:
Oh gosh that picture of Dan and Nessa in the hot tub is amazing! She really has grown a lot. I love the pics of her with the hat..her little vest is so cute too. Ian has the same sweatshirt as Dan's brother so I had to do a double take really fast at those pics. haha. I laughed at the story with the box. Can't wait to see y'all!
What fabulous pictures! I really really miss you guys! We need to figure out SOME way to get together! I still really need to learn lighting from you. You are the master!
Andrea, your pictures are so good! How cute. I miss my husband when he's gone too--especially at nighttime, and he's pretty busy lately, so anytime you want to get together and watch stupid (or awesome...)
TV or something let me know:)
The picture of Dan and Nessa is darling! Of course you would be able to take amazing pictures Christmas morning. I hate you!!
Also it was so GOOD to talk to you in Utah!
Gotta love med school! "It will be worth it in the end" :)
I'm envious your a year ahead! Wish we lived closer!
Holy moly Andrea those are the coolest pictures. Hmm I might steal Vanessa, I wish I had a little person telling me I'm a princess all day! that's so funny... When I come play with you guys next week I'll be sure to bring Nessa some paper.
How do all your pictures always turn out so well? Oh, right....you're a photographer....:)
I agree the photo of Dan and Nessa is so cute. Sorry to hear surgery is hard. Rob does that rotation next. I'm not looking forward to it.
Post a Comment